5.30.2008

Sometimes Dustin Gets a Little Overworked and Goes a Little Crazy


A portion of an email to me, from Dustin, that was, until this point, completely prudent:

this week has been filled with running and I vastly prefer to walk,that or I need to get a metaphorical bike. Or a trolly. yes, that's better something that isn't powered by me. Al gore would be disappointed in my metaphorical steam engine, but metaphors only pollute the minds of the children, and they can't be any worse than power rangers. Do kids still watch power rangers? I hear they still do the macarena. Is that how you spell macarena? Is it a real Spanish word? I don't think it is. I think those chumps made it up. Nevermind, changed my mind on the potential damage of metaphorical pollutants. They suck.


Send help to the InDigest offices, please.

-David

No comments: